1. A gorgeous sunset at the Square
2. The elderly practicing Taiji, a slower form of Kung Fu similar to Yoga
in it's goal of peace of mind.
3. The Emergency Room with all your neighbors.
4. Funny little signs translated by a computer
5. Sports equipment saleswomen sleeping on treadmills - a strong selling point!
6. Obama's Bike! ...no really, his name is on that thing!
7. A bike with no room for Obama
8. Split Pants
9. Change. A subway is being built so they are closing the underground walkways for construction. Thus the overhead walkways.
10. Modernization: Western brands are everywhere.
Can you guess what is going in next to that KFC?
Jodi guessed it. A Starbucks is coming. I was days from seeing it's opening. I have been hearing rumors about a Starbucks in Nanchang for six years and now it will come and I won't be around for it. Ridiculous!