Friday, February 10, 2012

Tiger Kingdom

In Chiang Mai, Thailand there is a place where you can get in the cage with Tigers. 
Although they are sleepy, being nocturnal animals, they are not sedated. It was amazing to 
be next to such powerful creatures. Even the smallest tigers seemed to have a killer's mentality.

Hand to paw ratio was about 1 to1 on these little guys!


I loved the intensity of their eyes.

Caught a tiger by its tail!

How would you like to have that beast starring you down in the wild, 
or the Tiger for that matter?

3 comments:

jen b said...

hey, long time, no comment. I'm actually trying to figure out if that's a sincere smile on your face next to that tiger. I don't really think it is. ha ha! That would make me very nervous, and I definitely don't think I would pull a tiger's tail. I mean, I wouldn't even pull a housecat's tail! Brave? Stupid? I guess you made it out alive, so good job. :)

Michelle said...

that is the coolest thing ever.

Michelle said...

that is the coolest thing ever.